Sunday, March 15, 2009

JUDICIAL EXPOSE' G(1B)

Judicial Expose' G(1b)
YAP CHONG YEE, 5a Prinsep Road, Attadale, 6156, Perth, http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com
Dear Sir, Ketua Pengarah Ahmad Said Hamdan Dato Hj Dated 23 /Feb.,2009
Re : Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 OF 2001 ;
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
This morning I received again a copy of covering letter enclosing, appeal papers, described as per :
Dalam Makamah Rayuan Sivil No: W-02-612-2006
(Makamah Tinggi Kuala Lumpur Guaman Sivil No: D2-26_41-2001)
Lim Choi Yin -v_ McLaren Saksama (M)Sdn. Bhd. & 5 Lagi
I fear the only words that I can read is the title of the petition; WELL I SUPPOSE THE JOKES ON ME. No matter, I had forbiddened Mr David Hoh to appeal that SHAMEFUL order for striking out in the 2 CONFLICTING ORDERS THAT WERE APPROVED BY JUDGE DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI in a fit of rage by Dato Zainon to wreak revenge on me for reporting her to the former Chief Justice Tun Fairoz; but alas her learning of the law was so inadequate that she did not know that she had acted criminally and incriminating herself in the breach of several criminal offences in so doing. A judge of the Court of Appeal, who does not know enough law TO SAVE HER OWN LIFE. The one criminal offence that I like best is the fact that in her absolute illiteracy of the law, SHE APPROVED STEPHEN LIM'S SUPPORTING AFFIDAVIT THAT WERE IN FACT AND IN LAW OF EVIDENCE AMOUNTED TO A PILE OF DOG SHIT, just bloody ordinary toilet paper. No lawyer, not even one who may have been trained in Malaysia, can accept as evidence, Stephen Lim Cheng Ban's affidavit (the alleged company share transfer (forgery) forms were not stamped and the alledged share certificates allegedly said by Stephen Lim to be share certificate No. 02 and 04 were not annexed to his supporting affidavit as exhibits ). Obviously judge Zainon thought she could accept tham as evidence even though she must have known that they were utter trash, and her errant action here IS EVIDENCE THAT SHE INTENTIONALLY ADMITTED TRASH AS EVIDENCE and this serves as evidence that Judge Zainon KNEW THAT SHE WAS PARTICIPATING IN A CONSPIRACY TO PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE AND THE LAW. I had submitted in my many fax letters exposing Judge Dato Zainon's UTTER ILLITERACY OF THE LAW & her actions amounted in law to her participation in the respondents' conspiracy to commit fraud, perverting the course of justice and the law, that by her actions she participated in a conspiracy to commit FORGERY AND PERJURY and by her actions she had pro-actively participated in a conspiracy to obtain money under false pretences; and by lord almighty, SHE IS A JUDGE ON THE COURT OF APPEAL BENCH. "SHAME OR NOT ?"
I can see with sniggers and glee that Judge had no idea what she was doing on the Bench of the High Court adjudicating my wife's Petition. A Judge who has no idea what the difference is between "ORDER FOR SECURITY FOR COSTS" and an "ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT" is a danger to society. Hey Judge the difference is, in one order it is the 'front face of the coin" and the other is the "arse hole of the coin"; they do not look the same BECAUSE THEY ARE 2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN and a judge who knows her law will know that you, JUDGE ZAINON CAN ONLY BUT APPROVE ONE ORDER OR THE OTHER ORDER, but not two fucking orders together and at the same time ! It is best expressed as a math equation thus (-) + ( +) = 0 Hey Judge Zainon your 2 opposing order equals a big fat ZERO like your head, knock your head with a piece of metal and you get the noise "PING" ! JUDGE ZAINON ! YOU STILL GOT MY WIFE'S RM60,000 PLUS RM20,000 INTEREST ACCRUED !
I want everyone to know that Mr David Hoh, counsel for my wife had kept himself incommunicado for 3 years, AND THAT MY WIFE HAD NOT AT ANYTIME received any of Dato zainon's JUDGMENT for the 2 conflicting orders; and that in spite of my countless request made to Mr David Hoh to send to me a copy of Judge Zainon's judgment, I nor my wife had ever received any such judgment. I have no idea what are the grounds of Mr David Hoh's appeal and I do not know what were the grounds for Judge Zainon's audacious approval for striking out, my wife's petition BECAUSE I DEARLY WANT TO EXPOSE THEIR CONTENT TO ALL MALAYSIAN PRACTICING LAWYERS, so they can know the quality of Judge Zainon's knowlege of the law or indeed the lack of it. DAVID HOH I WNT YOU TO SEND TO ME JUDGE ZAINON'S JUDGMENT SO I CAN FAX THEM TO THE PUBLIC for a hoot and a belly aching laugh !

No comments: