Sunday, March 15, 2009

JUDICIAL EXPOSE' G

YAP CHONG YEE, 5a Prinsep Road, Attadale, 6156, Perth, http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com. Dated Re : Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 OF 2001 ; Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd Dear Tan Sri Zaki Azmi,Chairman Judicial Appointments CommissionI have written to you many times complaining the criminal conduct of Judge Dato Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, but you have never ever replied nor even so much as acknowledged receipt of my letters. I have written to you officially and it is only normal courtesy that you at least reply to my letters as Chief Justice to my complaint that charges one of your senior Judges with criminal conduct. Do you not respect the dignity of your office as the Chief Justice of Malaysia ? Do you not want to prosecute me for publicly charging (because I fax all my letters to all legal practitioners in KL)one of your senior judges, Dato Zainon binti Mohd. Ali of your COURT OF APPEAL with having committed several serious criminal offences like aidding & abetting Perjury, Forgery and fabricating documents etc. ? I too graduated law from the University of Singapore in 1967 and practised law in Malaysia. I just want you to know that I am no crank ! I have spoken to your Judge Manager Dato Mohd. Raus Shariff on the same complaint. My wife filed an application to wind up her company but respondents PERJURED & FABRICATED DOCUMENTS and my wife was refused her application for leave to cross examine respondents ALTHOUGHT JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI HAD GOOD REASON TO BELIEVE THAT RESPONDENTS HAD LIED AND FABRICATED DOCUMENTS; I can prove this charge if I am allowed opportunity to prove they fabricated those documents. My complaint is very simple, we(wife & I ) are naturalised Australians and Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had APPROVED TO RESPONDENTS SECURITY FOR COSTS OF RM.60,000 AND MY WIFE PAID THIS SECURITY FOR COSTS INTO RESPONDENTS HANDS by the terms of judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali’s order (not into court as normal, IS THIS NORMAL IN MALAYSIA ?). The respondents after having received said RM 60,000, went on to apply for a 2nd order to strike out said petition AND BY THE BEARD OF JESUS, JUDGE DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI APPROVED RESPONDNTS 2nd APPLICATION TO STRIKE OUT EVEN BEFORE ANY APPLICATION HAD BEEN MADE TO SET ASIDE HER FIRST ORDER FOR SECURITY FOR COSTS. No Order to set aside Judge Zainon’s 1st Order for security for costs was ever made. Just like the politics of Perak there are now two valid and OPPOSING ORDERS; never in the history of the English Common Law had there been a JUDGE OF THE COURT OF APPEAL RANK to have approved an order for security for costs and then go on and approved a 2nd order to strike out. This is awfully shameful ! Quite apart from such NONSENSE, Judge has caused the respondents to retain illegally and unlawfully my RM.80,000 (Rm.60,000 capital plus RM.20,000 interest accruing up until now. I am a retiree and I borrowed this security for costs from my daughter at 30% interest/year compound. It is just nonsense that Judge is allowed to keep my money after having struck out our petition. I have spoken to Dato Mohd. Raus Shriff of my complaint twice on his hand phone. I told him as I tell you that it is just nonsense to ask me to sit on my hands loosing this RM80,000 at 73 years old and soon to meet my maker, What do you expect me to accept that this RM,80,000 is most likely to be shared by Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali M/s Lim & Hoh (my wife/s solicitors,) and M/s Annad Noraini, Solicitors for resondents). Do you not have sufficient respect for the Malaysian Judiciaryto want to protect the reputation of Malaysia ? I call Dato Zainon binti Mohd. Ali AN UNCONVICTED CRIMINAL. WANT TO EXTRADICT ME ON A CRIMINAL CHARGE FOR BREACH OF CRIMINAL DEFAMATION ACT ? My defense is TRUTH !
Copy :Malaysian Insider, Tan Sri Alauddin Mohd Sheriff, Datuk Arifin Zakaria and Tan Sri Richard Malanjum, Judge Datuk Zulkefli Ahmad Makinudin, Tun Abdul Hamid Mohamad, former Chief Judge of Sabah and Sarawak Tan Sri Steve Shim Lip Kiong,Tan Sri L.C. Vohrah, Datuk Seri Ainum Mohd Saaid. Dato Mohd. Darus Shariff, Dato James Foong.

No comments: