Saturday, September 19, 2009

LETTER FROM YAPCHONGYEE TO PRESIDENT & SECRETARY MALAYSIAN BAR COUNCIL

Yap Chong Yee,
5a Prinsep Road, Attadale, WA. 6156
Email : yapchongyee@Gmail.com
Tel. (08)6161 3661
Date :9 Sept., 2009
To,
President & Secretary of Malaysian Bar Council,
Dear Sirs !
 
Re : Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 OF 2001 ;
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
I refer to my letter dated 9th Sept., 2009, to President & Secretary of Malaysian Bar Council, wherein I filed compalint against M/s Lim & Hoh, relating to their less than professional conduct in their dealing in the matter of the above said Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 of 2001, wherein M/s Lim & Hoh acted for my wife (Petitioner)as her solicitor and in particular, Mr David Hoh who was my wife's counsel.
I enclose the following letters as forming part and parcel of this letter and their contents are obvious and self evident, (a) letter from my wife, Lim Choi Yin instructing M.s Lim & Hoh as their client to withdraw the ineffectual and meaningless APPEAL AGAINST JUDGE ZAINON'S ILLEGAL & UNLAWFUL ORDER TO STRIKE OUT MY WIFE'S PETITION (b)My WRITTEN OPINION to M/s Lim & Hoh, setting out my reasons why the striking out order that was approved to respondent, Stephen Lim Cheng Ban is void, ineffectual and unenforceable ! (c) I also enclose copy of letter written by Mr Frank Hoh in reply to my first letter to you and Secretary OF MALAYSIAN BAR.
I am still at a lost, after reading Mr Frank Hoh's letter whether, M/s Lim & Hoh is still acting for my wife; however, My wife had instructed her solicitors TO REMOVE SAID APPEAL, AND TO FORWITH APPLY TO SET ASIDE ZAINON'S USELESS ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT PETITION AND TO SEND TO HER COPY OF (1)ORDER FOR SECURITY FOR COSTS (2) ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT. We still have not seen those 2 opposing orders as at this date; therefore I would like to ask M/s Lim & Hoh to show us the order for striking out; WAS THERE IN FACT 2 fucking opposing ORDERS or was that Mr David's idea of a joke ?
The contents of this letter will be sent to the following PERSONS :
(a)CHIEF JUSTICE, MALAYSIA,
(B)CHIEF JUDGE OF MALAYA (JUSTICE AMALUDDIN)
(3)JUDGE DATO MOHD. RAUS SHARIFF,
(4)SOLICITORS FOR ALL RESPONDENTS,
(5LETTER-FAX TO 68 JUDGES, PROSECUTORS AND MEMBERS OF LEGAL FRATERNITY.
(6)to the media !
My complaint to the Malaysian Bar is not merely relating to the misconduct of M/s Lim & Hoh but is of a more serious nature than that. I charge all the parties and ALL the lawyers, on both sides, M/s Mathews(for 1st respondent, represented by Company Secretary, Mr Kwong Sea Yoon), Annad & Noraini (for Stephen Lim and Wong Kem Chen). M/s Teh & Co. solicitors for all the other respondents including Mr Harris bin Tun Hussein Onn.
This comical situation has arisen because Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had mistakenly and arrogantly believed that, she being a High Court Judge, can act with impunity and unaccountable to anyone and hence she is empowered to abuse her judicial powers at will; I am dedicating the rest of my few years left to me to BRING JUDGE ZAINON TO JUSTICE. The reason why Malaysia is lawless is because of irresposible judges like Zainon, who lacked maturity and devoid of professional ethics.
Judge Zainon took umbrage for my formal complaint to the then Chief Justice, Tun Faroz of the "V.K.lingam TAPES" notoreity ! The details are recounted in my blog at http:yapchongyee.blogspot.com. Judge asked my wife to withdraw my wife's application to cross examine respondents, Mr Kwong Sea Yoon, Wong Kem Chen and Mr Stephen Lim Cheng Ban for PERJURY. My wife refused to with draw and I cmplained to Chief Justice Tun Faroz of her misconduct, but as everything that goes on in Malaysia, this grossly improper conduct committed by a Judge of the High Court was glossed over; and Judge Zainon was allowed to go on to perpetrate MORE SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCES. judge Zainon is a criminal; and it is my life's work to bring her to justice. True if this situation had taken place in Singapore, all these miscreants will go straight to jail including Judge Zainon; but in Malaysia, IT IS THE INNOCENTS AND WHISTLE BLOWERS WHO ARE PUT IN JAIL WHILE CRIMINALS LIKE JUDGE ZAINOON ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM FREE TO CORRUPT THE NATION'S JUDICIAL AND LEGAL SYSTEM.
I tried to retain a good Malay Lawyer to prosecute Judge Zainon for her criminal behaviour and criminal actions but no MALAY LAWYER WHO IS BRIEFED ON MY CASE WILL EVEN SO MUCH AS TALK TO ME ON THE PHONE. Raja Aziz says he is retiring, Art Harun ran away, and Zainal Abiddin is perpetually in CONFERENCE, Mr Gobin Singh Deo, gave me the run around(called him 9 times, but each time to call back later). I do not think any lawyer will have the balls to prosecute Judge Zainon. In these circumstances I will set out in detail what I want to charge this bunch of criminals and thugs with having committed UNDER THE DIRECTIONS AND LEADERSHIP OF JUDGE ZAINON, and I maintain that it is only because of the protection provided by Judge Zainon as the High Court Judge who has CHARGE OF THE COURT PROCESS OF MY WIFE'S PETITION that she had been able to PERPETRATE A CONSPIRACY PRO-ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED BY ALL THE PARTIES, RESPONDENTS, JUDGE ZAINON AND ALL THE LAWYERS REPRESENTING ALL THE LITIGANTS INCLUDING MY WIFE'S COUNSEL, MR DAVID WHO WERE EMBOLDENED BY THE PROTETION OF JUDGE ZAINON TO COMMIT THE CRIMINAL OFFENCES THAT I HAVE RECOUNTED ABOVE.
I SAY TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE CHIEF JUSTICE AND ALL THE LAW OFFICERS AND JUDGES WHO HAVE RECEIVED MY LETTER-FAX; THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY BALLS, YOU WILL HAVE SUFFICIENT SELF RESPECT TO CHARGE ME FOR SEDITION OR CRIMINAL DEFAMATION. I give to you all my assurance that if you will charge me under the Penal Code and under that fucking NONSENSE OF ISA SHIT ! I will come at my own expense to defend myself in KL.
 
Sincerely,
yapchongyee
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: