Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Complaint To Advocates Disciplinary Board Against M/s Lim & Hoh for Unprofessional Conduct.

UPDATE ON YAP’S COMPLAINT TO ADVOCATES DISCIPLINARY BOARD AGAINST M/S LIM & HOH FOR UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AND FOR PARTICIPATING IN A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY TO DEFEAT THEIR CLIENT;S CLAIM !!
 
FW: An update on the status of your complaint Melisa-----Original Message----- From: Melisa [mailto:melisa@asdb.org.my] Sent: Fri...
May 4 (1 day ago)
chongyee yapHello Miss Melissa Pang ! Thank you Miss Pang, you are the first Official of ...
8:39 AM (21 hours ago)
melisaDear Mr. Yap, Thank you for your email. I have noted the contents of your ema...
7:16 PM (10 hours ago)
Reply chongyee yap to melisa
show details 11:43 PM (6 hours ago)
 
Hello Miss Melissa !
Thank you for your quick response. I had enclosed a National Australia for AU$32/ and I had also stapled cash AU$5 in case me bank Cheque was insufficient. Ths problem arose because the bank clerk did not know how to convert AU$ into Rm. I based by calculation on Rm.3 to Au$1. The bank cheque was attached to my application.
I will arrange for a photo-copy of my wife's passport. I did not think that anyone will misappropriate Au$32 plus cash of AU45/ however it looks like that has happened. Please confirm that your office did not received my remittance in the form that I ststed above. The National Australia Cheque was drawn in favour of The Advocates & Solicitors disciplinary Board. However it is a very small sum and if it has gone missing, then I will replace the sum. The cheque and cash were stapled to one of the letters that was sent in my courier pouch. Please confirm that you are missing Rm.100 and I will have another re-issued.
I will send them to you next week.
Thank you very much, yapchongyee
 
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:16 PM, melisa wrote:
Dear Mr. Yap,
Thank you for your email.
I have noted the contents of your email, and would advise you that, since all matters (and complaints) dealt with by us, the Advocates and Solicitors Disciplinary Board (Malaysia) are treated as highly private and confidential, you may wish to refrain from displaying or sharing any of our correspondences in a public forum. Further since details relating to a complaint are only disclosed to parties privileged to the complaint, it may to your detriment to disclose any details relating to your complaint to any third party.
In respect of your complaint, I have noted that we have not received:-
(i) a copy of your wife (the Complainant’s) passport or National Registration Identity Card; and
(ii) payment in respect of our RM100.00 processing fee.
In respect of the:-
(a) required copy of your wife’s passport, you DO NOT need to send a hard copy to me by post or courier service. You may just scan and email to me a copy of the same;
(b) payment of the RM100.00 processing fee, I note that there was no cheque attached to you letter (despite such mention of a cheque in your letter of complaint) and there was no cheque number detailed in your letter of complaint. You DO NOT need to send me a cheque in the post, instead, you may wish to forward us the said sum by way of telegraphic transfer. Our bank account details with the relevant swift code are as appended below:-
Bank Name: AmBank (M) Berhad
Bank Address: 28, Ground Floor, Wisma Maran, Medan Pasar, 50050 Kuala Lumpur.
Bank Swift Code: ARBKMYKL
Account Name: Bar Council-Discipline Fund
Account No: 023-201-200087-6
Kindly proceed to let us have the above said outstanding documents and payment to enable us to proceed to process your complaint expeditiously.
Please do feel free to contact me if you require any further assistance.
Thank you and regards,
Melisa Pang
Legal Officer
Advocates & Solicitors Disciplinary Board
-----Original Message-----
From: chong yee yap [mailto:yapchongyee@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:39 AM
To: Melisa
Subject: Re: FW: An update on the status of your complaint
Hello Miss Melissa Pang !
Thank you Miss Pang, you are the first Official of the Malaysian Government who has shown some degree of conscientiousness and I thank you for that. I wish to inform you that I have published your letter in today's edition of Malaysia Today. You have done your official duties well and the public must be told that not all in the government MAKAN GAJI BUTA ! Thank you Miss Pang and have a good day.
- Show quoted text -
I look forward to reading your next letter.
yap chongyee
On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Melisa wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Melisa [mailto:melisa@asdb.org.my]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 6:58 PM
To: 'yapchoyyin@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: An update on the status of your complaint
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Melisa [mailto:melisa@asdb.org.my]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 6:35 PM
Advocates Disciplinary Board Is Investigating M/s Lim & Hoh
Dear Mr. Yap,
Thank you for your email.
I have noted the contents of your email, and would advise you that, since all matters (and complaints) dealt with by us, the Advocates and Solicitors Disciplinary Board (Malaysia) are treated as highly private and confidential, you may wish to refrain from displaying or sharing any of our correspondences in a public forum. Further since details relating to a complaint are only disclosed to parties privileged to the complaint, it may to your detriment to disclose any details relating to your complaint to any third party.
In respect of your complaint, I have noted that we have not received:-
(i) a copy of your wife (the Complainant’s) passport or National Registration Identity Card; and
(ii) payment in respect of our RM100.00 processing fee.
In respect of the:-
(a) required copy of your wife’s passport, you DO NOT need to send a hard copy to me by post or courier service. You may just scan and email to me a copy of the same;
(b) payment of the RM100.00 processing fee, I note that there was no cheque attached to you letter (despite such mention of a cheque in your letter of complaint) and there was no cheque number detailed in your letter of complaint. You DO NOT need to send me a cheque in the post, instead, you may wish to forward us the said sum by way of telegraphic transfer. Our bank account details with the relevant swift code are as appended below:-
Bank Name: AmBank (M) Berhad
Bank Address: 28, Ground Floor, Wisma Maran, Medan Pasar, 50050 Kuala Kumpur.
Bank Swift Code: ARBKMYKL
Account Name: Bar Council-Discipline Fund
Account No: 023-201-200087-6
Kindly proceed to let us have the abovesaid outstanding documents and payment to enable us to proceed to process your complaint expeditiously.
Please do feel free to contact me if you require any further assistance.
Thank you and regards,
Melisa Pang
Legal Officer
Advocates & Solicitors Disciplinary Board
- Show quoted text -
-----Original Message-----
From: chongyee yap [mailto:yapchongyee@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:39 AM
To: melisa
Subject: Re: FW: An update on the status of your complaint
Hello Miss Melissa Pang !
Thank you Miss Pang, you are the first Official of the Malaysian Government who has shown some degree of conscientiousness and I thank you for that. I wish to inform you that I have published your letter in today's edition of MalaysiaToday. You have done your official duties well and the public must be told that not all in the government MAKAN GAJI BUTA ! Thank you Miss Pang and have a good day.
I look forward to reading your next letter.
yapchongyee
On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM, melisa wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Melisa [mailto:melisa@asdb.org.my]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 6:58 PM
To: 'yapchoyyin@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: An update on the status of your complaint
 
COMMENTS BY YAPCHONGYEE
Hello !
To all Malaysians who, I hope will follow these developments, I am happy to respond to the comments of Miss Melissa Pang and her advice that my actions to expose JUDICIAL & LAWYER ABUSE OF THEIR privileged status, will attract adverse consequences; I thank Miss Melissa for her good intentions and her advice !
I set out some 6 years ago to expose Judicial corruption and abuse of power by judges like Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali of the Court of Appeal. I think if anyone who has read my letters published to the public at large knows what the case is and I will save you the boredom of repetition.
As a lawyer, I find the corruption and blatant abuse of power of judges of the Malaysian Judiciary repulsive and outrageous. My wife’s petition is an example of the total & absolute disrespect, & disregard of the law by Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali. She totally PISSED ON THE PROVISIONS OF THE COMPANY’S ACT OF MALAYSIA. To think that I have written countless letters to the Chief Justice, Tun Zaki Azmi, Chief Judge of Malaya, Tan Sri Lauding (or whatever is his true name) and faxed to 68 other public prosecutors & judges and the public at large, AND YET HAD ATTRACTED NO ACTION AGAINST JUDGE ZAINON and her corrupt practises IS JUST SO UNBELIEVABLE ! It has absolutely escaped Malay intellectuals (who ought to know better) that a Malaysia in this environment IS LAWLESS ! It is just trait to state that the administration of LAW in any modern democracy ADMITS OF NO EXCEPTION. You either enforce the LAW or ACCEPT A STATE OF ANARCHY, and Malaysia is in a state of Lawlessness ! The Attorney General prosecutes at his whim and provisions of the law are routinely set aside at the convenience of prosecutors and judges alike. I truly believe that LAW OFFICERS (judges, lawyers & prosecutors) really do not know their law. These Law Officers get appointed for just being MALAY ! Why is it good to have Law Officers who are appointed for just being Malay ? WHERE IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW ?
I set out on my project to NAME & SHAME JUDGES WHO ABUSE THE LAW AND THOSE WHO BY THEIR DECISION IN KNOWN CASES EXPOSE THEIR IGNORANCE OF THE LAW AND ABUSE OF POWER. It so happens that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali FIT’S THE CRITERIA TO A “T”. Judge Zainon did not merely make a mistake in LAW, but she made ALL THE FUCKING MISTAKES AND FROM THE TOTALITY OF HER “MISTAKES” WE CAN SAFELY THAT SHE KNEW THAT SHE WAS COMMITTING ABUSE OF POWER, PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE, PARTICIPATED IN A CONSPIRACY TO STEAL RM.60,000 which she obtained from my wife when she represented to my wife by the terms of her order for security for costs, that upon payment of Rm.60,000, my wife’s petition will go to trial. Judge Zainon is a thief in Judge’s robes because she had no intention whatsoever at anytime at all TO SET THE PETITION FOR TRIAL; and that she ordered that said Rm.60,000 was to be paid into the hands of all the respondents; and then when my wife had paid said sum, WENT ON TO FUCKING STRIKE OUT PETITION. HER ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT was communicated to us by Mr David Hoh. Was there in fact such a nonsense ever perpetrated by Judge Zainon ? This is the main issue that I have complained to the Advocates Disciplinary Board because if Judge Zainon did not make such a nonsense ORDER, then we can say that M/s Lim & Hoh had FUCKING EMBEZZLED MY WIFE’S RM60,000. Over a 7 year period since it was represented to me that Judge had struck out said petition I HAVE CONTINOUSLY ASKED FOR THE STRICK OUT ORDER, and M/s Lim & Hoh have not been able to produce the said STRIKE OUT ODER. Do I not have cause to FUCKING DOUBT M/S Lim & Hoh, and am I not reasonable to think THAT M/S LIM & HOH have embezzled my wife’s Rm.60,000 !
Miss Melissa Pang claims that such enquiry are SECRET and that I am not to disclose any communication that is sent to me; BUT I SAY MISS PANG IS MIS-INFORMED AND MISCONCEIVED ! Let us assume that Miss Melissa is correct and that information made available to the Disciplinary Board are privileged and cannot be disclosed. I say that if such a provision exists in the constitution of the Disciplinary Board, then that can only relate to the actions of the Disciplinary Board; and that any communication that is communicated to me as complainant IS MY BUSSINESS ALONE ! I am not accountable to the Advocates Disciplinary Board because I am not a member of the Malaysian Bar. If I am to be accountable, THEN I CAN ONLY BE ACCOUNTABLE TO M/S LIM & HOH AND NOT TO THE ADVOCATES DISCIPLINARY BOARD.
This brings me to raise another question, CAN THE ADVOCATES DISCIPLINARY BOARD REFUSE TO COMMUNICATE TO ME OF DEVELOPMENTS RELATED TO THE PROGRESS OF THIS ENQUIRY ? No! They definitely cannot ! I am one of the formal complainants and it is the duty of the “BOARD” to inform me of every development that has occurred. This is called INDEPENDENCE OF THE ADVOCATES DISCIPLINARY BOARD. How can the Disciplinary Board claim to be independent if they keep me in the DARK ? Whether I refrain from making public or not the information that they send to me, IT IS THE DUTY OF THE DISCIPLINARY BOARD TO INFORM ME OF ALL DEVELOPMENTS.
My project is to expose transgressions of the law by BOTH LEGAL & JUDICIAL OFFICERS, so what is the fun if I keep silent ? WHAT IS THE POINT ? I say to Miss Melissa Pang that I shall continue to publish any communication that I received on developments of my complaint. I ask that the Advocates Disciplinary Board DO THEIR DUTY WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR. MALAYSIA HAS A DYSFUNCTIONAL JUDICIARY, SO LET US ALL HOPE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE AN EQUALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL ADVOCATES DISCIPLINARY BOARD. Only time will tel because I will be publishing every bit of information that the Board sends to me and LET THE PUBLIC JUDGE THEM AS WE JUDGE THE JUDGES ! However, I do not hold too much hope for that to happen. In the meantime (fucking 10 years already) Judge Zainon has FUCKING CONTRIVED THE LOSS OF (on a compound interests computation) at least Rm.130,000. 5% per year on compound interests will get you there !
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: